You know, we all have our own reasons for riding our bike; whether it’s to keep fit, lose weight, or just for the plain heck of it. But once you realize what cycling can do for your sex life, you can bet you’ll be putting in a few more miles…
Yes, we said the sex word.
You might have experienced it already, but that rise in oxygen levels your blood benefits from after a good cycling session is producing a whole lot of intense feelings that mean, well, to put it bluntly, more sexual energy.
Of course, if you’re regularly out there on your bike, you’ll also probably be in decent shape, heightening your chances of attraction to the opposite sex.
According to research from the Wellness Institute at the Cleveland Clinic, the typical man who has 350 orgasms a year, versus the national average of around a quarter of that, lives about four years longer. If you’re feeling particularly energetic, they also reveal that 700 orgasms a year could add another 8 years to your life!
The girls also benefit from that cycling, don’t you worry…those who have regular orgasms are less likely to get ill, and have much more energy than those left wanting…
But seriously, if you want to take a closer look at why your sex energy and vitality increases after cycling, just take a look at the following little list:
- The blood pumps through your veins: Cycling is great for helping your cardiovascular out, that we already know.
- Regular endurance training will heighten your endurance between the sheets: More endurance means you’re less likely to tire easily, win-win for everybody.
- Leg and buttock muscles to die for: Once you’ve been training for a while you’ll notice those new sexy muscles, and so will others!
- Endorphins: After any training session, you’re likely to release plenty of these, which help you feel good. And also help arousal. Oh yes.
- A newer, confident you: After completing a session, you’re feeling good about yourself. You’ll feel it, others will notice it.
Ride carefully and enjoy yourselves!